Welcome to Kids Unlimited Services, Inc.

Our main goal is individual attention for each provider.  We handle referrals, home visits, and also have our own food program that services our providers.  We help them in designing their own contracts, as well as follow the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC) rules and regulations.  We have monthly workshops towards EEC hours, also a substitute care policy for the children that are placed through our agency (with the exception of private referrals). This policy is convenient for a provider who needs to close their day care for personal days, provider doctor appointments, provider’s own children are sick, vacation days, etc.

Our program is voucher funded through the State of Massachusetts.  We have also expanded our program to low income sliding fee scales, through the Department of Early Education and Care (EEC).  All voucher /Department of Children & Families (DCF) children are paid for whether or not they attend care for the day if you, as their provider, are scheduled to have your day care open.  If you close your day care for personal reasons, you will not be paid for that day.

Kids Unlimited Services, Inc. now offers Teen Contracted Slots with Transportation!

Thank you for being part of Kids Unlimited Services, Inc.  If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to call our office between the hours of 7am and 4:30pm or email us anytime.

Kids Unlimited Services, Inc

Promote Your Page Too

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.